You must request a customer account in order to access the online catalogue.
In order to create your customer account, please click on the link "Sign in" on the top right corner of this page.
The minimum quantity to pre-order is 150 euros (€) taxes excluded. Most of our products are sold per unit (exception to some specific items, reported on the item sheet).
You can contact us directly by email to email@example.com or by phone to 01 48 39 21 08. The specimens will be invoiced at the catalogue price and the transport fees will be at your charge. We reserve the right to apply a minimum amount of purchase for this kind of operation.
In order to check the availability of your order in our stock, we are committed to send you an answer by mail within 48 hours maximum. The exception to this 48 hours deadline is the company annual closing days, which will be reported on the "NEWS" page. In those cases, our response delay might be extended.
You can change your pre-order :
- Whether by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by phone : 01 48 39 21 08
Please precise the reference order which you have received by email after validating your pre-order.
We will contact you by email or by phone in order to confirm your order and proceed to the payment.
No good(s) can be booked without payment, thus we recommend you to confirm and pay for your order without delay after confirmation of the stock from our side.
The delivery time depends on the final destination of the goods and the selected carrier.
For France, we are used to work with :
- DPD : Delivery in Mainland France within 24h starting from the shipment.
- La Poste : Delivery in Mainland France within 48h starting from the shipment.
However, we can also adjust to your requirements and work with the carrier you have selected.
We reserve the right to refuse to work with several specific carrier companies (loss of parcels, insurance cover issues, etc.)
At receipt of our confirmation email of your pre-order, we will request you to proceed to the payment of the invoice before preparing and ship the goods.
You have confirmed your online pre-order, what will happen ? There are two (2) cases :
- The selected items and quantities are available at our shop: you will receive an electronic invoice by email corresponding to the pre-ordered goods.
- Les selected items and/or quantities are not available (partially or totally): in this case, we will contact you by email or by phone to propose you similar products for replacement. Once we find an agreement, you will receive the electronic invoice by email.
To proceed to the payment, you can choose between:
- bankcard transaction by phone. We will need your bank card number, expiry date and 3 numbers code.
- bank transfer : please check your electronic invoice; you will find our bank details on the top left side.
No payment by cash, mandate cash nor bank cheque will be accepted.
No goods can be booked prior to the payment.